|VISION, MISSION & GOALS|
A gender responsive university delivering world-class education that promotes sustainable development amidst climate change.
To initiate and sustain gender responsive programs in instruction, research, extension and production
1. Improve GAD information system for policy and decision making.
2. Recognize GAD Zonal Resource Center in the Region.
3. Enrich quality education through the integration of gender perspective in academe.
4. Develop highly engaged employees and students with gender-lens perspective through training and advocacy
5. Increase resilience and reduce vulnerabilities and risk of stakeholders to climate change and DRRM-related concerns.
6. Promote gender-transformative approach to improve health and wellness.
7. Improve quality of life through gender responsive research and extension programs.
8. Build resilient, “green,” and gender responsive infrastructure.