June 3, 2020
DISTRIBUTION OF SECOND SEMESTER, SY 2019-2020 STUDENT
COPY OF GRADES THRU STUDENT’S EMAIL ACCOUNT
La Trinidad Campus
Students are hereby informed of the following:
1. Enrolled students as of Second Semester, SY 2019-2020 will be furnished an electronic copy of grades with remarks “for enrollment purposes only” for the said semester through their respective personal email accounts on June 11, 2020.
2. The personal email that will be used will be the email indicated by the student in his/her Pre-registration Form (PRF) on file with the Office of the University Registrar (O.U.R.).
3. For students who:
3.1. failed to indicate their email;
3.2. have no email at the time of enrollment;
3.3. changed email; or
3.4. for other justifiable reasons, is unable to access email must fill out google form using the following link: https://forms.gle/tc3Xin4j7iWH55F76
4. Students in item no. 3 must wait within two (2) working days upon sending
the required data for the electronic copy of grade to be sent to the new/updated email.
5. For inquiries related to this advisory, students are advised to email
email@example.com the following details:
a. Student’s name
b. ID Number
c. Degree Program
d. Maiden name of mother (verification for data privacy purposes)
e. Query However, if query pertains to the grade/mark itself, students are directed to message the concerned Instructor/Professor.
6. For courses with PR (in progress) marks in the copy of grade (except for
Thesis / Dissertation), the student must comply with the requirements given by the Instructor/Professor within the first two (2) months of the First Semester, SY 2020-2021, whether enrolled or not for the said term. You are mandated to refer to Office Memorandum No. 54, s. 2020 dated April 23, 2020, particularly items nos. 6, 7, and 8 (herein attached as Annex A).
For reference, guidance and wide dissemination.
FROM: OFFICE OF THE UNIVERSITY REGISTRAR
BENGUET STATE UNIVERSITY