Incoming first year students for all undergraduate courses of the college must have passed the Admission Test
BSU-AT) and are high school graduates.
The following documents must be submitted:
- Form 138 (report card)
- Certificate of good moral character (CGMC)
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Result of medical examination from the University Clinic
For Transferees from non-SUC schools must validate courses taken from the last school attended except grades that are 2.0 or better. Validation tests are given one week before enrollment.
Submit the following documents:
- Certified copy of academic records
- Certificate of good moral character
* Students from other colleges within the university who intend to transfer to CA must consult the Dean.
- Must consult with the University Registrar at the Administration Building
For PhD and MS degree applicants:
- Official Transcript of Records (photocopy)
- Recommendation from two former professors
- Certified Service Records for those who are employed
- Certification of English proficiency (required only to applicants from countries where English is not the medium of instruction and/or not the native language)