• Offers the basic courses in Biology to all curricular programs.
• Offers major courses in Biology required in the BSE- Biology curriculum.
• Offers major courses in Biology in the Graduate School,
• Conducts researches related to Biology, and
• Offers extension services related to Biology.
• Provides the basic Chemistry courses to all curricular programs;
• Offers higher Chemistry courses in the Graduate School;
• Conducts researches related to Chemistry and other allied courses; and
• Provides extension services like chemical analysis of agricultural products, foods and fertilizers.
• Offers basic language courses and the humanities;
• Offers major courses in English and Filipino;
• Edits graduate and undergraduate thesis outlines and manuscripts;
• Conducts action researches in the communication arts relevant to teaching and learning;
• Promotes and develops oral and written skills of students through literary activities;
• Writes and produces instructional materials in English and Filipino, and;
• Regularly provides students’ exposure and participation in the arts.
4. Information Technology
• Provide excellent ICT knowledge and skills;
• To provide globally competitive IT graduates;
• Engages in relevant ICT research and project undertakings; and
• Conduct relevant ICT trainings to clients from both the government and private sectors.
5. Math- Physics-Statistics
• Provide quality instruction in the general education as well as major courses in mathematics, physics and statistics for both undergraduate and graduate programs;
• Produce well rounded graduates in applied statistics;
• Provide non-formal training in statistics to students, researchers and academic personnel;
• Provide assistance in data presentation, statistical computation and interpretation of results to thesis students, researchers, and academic personnel; and
• Conduct relevant researches and extension services in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Information Technology and any allied disciplines.
6. Social Sciences
• Provides the basic social science courses to all degree programs;
• Conducts researches in the social sciences;
• Promotes and develops critical thinking on social and political issues through symposia, conferences, etc.;
• Offers the major courses in the social studies; and
• Offers the higher social studies courses in the Graduate School.